Log in

No account? Create an account

Question... - Helping Children Learn

About Question...

Previous Entry Question... Jan. 4th, 2009 @ 11:50 pm Next Entry
Leave a comment
[User Picture Icon]
Date:January 5th, 2009 04:56 am (UTC)
I think it depends on your market. Here in Washington state, most districts don't offer a huge bonus for having a doctoral degree and in the rural areas there is a significant shortage of psychs. Most of the psychs in my district hold a Ed.S. or M.Ed. To have a private practice and call yourself a psychologist you need to be licensed by the state (which requires a doctoral degree).
(Leave a comment)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com